Save the Date – CWDA 2017 Conference
CWDA is pleased to announce our 2017 conference will be October 4-6 at the Sacramento Convention Center. More information to come in June on registration and hotel information. Sponsorship information will be available later this spring. In the meantime, questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Our keynote speakers for the 2017 conference are:
- Lateefah Simon, Social Rights Advocate and President of the Akonadi Foundation
- H. Luke Shaefer, Director of Poverty Solutions at the University of Michigan; Associate Professor, School of Social Work; Associate Professor, Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy, Co-author of “$2.00 a Day: Living on Almost Nothing in America”
- Dr. Margot Kushel, Professor of Medicine in the Division of General Internal Medicine at the Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center and faculty member in UCSF’s Center for Vulnerable Population
- Kevin Prindiville, Executive Director of Justice in Aging
- Sonia Nazario, Author and Journalist, best known for her story of a Honduran boy’s struggle to find his mother in the U.S. called “Enrique’s Journey”
The call for presentations is closed. An announcement about the selected presentations will be made in late May.