CWDA 2018 Conference – Call for Presentations
Dear Members – The Call for Presentations for the CWDA 2018 Conference, October 10-12, at the Anaheim Marriott, is now open. CWDA is looking for an array of presentations across policy and program areas that will educate and inspire attendees to improve how children, families, seniors and all Californians are served. Please share with your staff, committees and colleagues. Deadline for submissions is close of business, Friday, April 20.
Please see the information sheet on submissions below, including questions in the online form. Submissions will only be accepted via our online form.
Please note the following before submitting:
- You must list the names, emails, titles and organizations of at all panelists who will be involved in the presentation. This is required for submission.
- No more than four panelists will be allowed per presentation for panel sessions that are accepted into the event program.
- Sessions with only one proposed speaker are discouraged.
- Presenters who are county human services staff who would have otherwise attended the CWDA Conference will be expected to pay the full registration fee as well as travel costs if they are selected to present. CWDA covers travel cost of non-county speakers and allows those non-county speakers to attend sessions on the day of their presentation only, but encourages non-county speakers to attend the entire conference at a reduced rate.
- Sponsors/vendors are prohibited from submitting proposals and from being on presentation panels.
Questions on submitting a presentation proposal can be directed here.
Hotel and Registration: Information on hotel accommodations and conference registration will be released in May. Check the CWDA website for updates.
Sponsors: Sponsorship opportunities are currently open to our 2017 sponsors and will become open to the public on April 2. To have your name and company added to the sponsorship interest list, please contact Carly Hall.