CWDA 2020 Conference – Call for Presenters
The Call for Presentations for the CWDA 2020 Annual Conference, October 7-9, at the Anaheim Marriott, is now open!
CWDA is looking for an array of presentations across policy and program areas that will educate and inspire attendees to improve how children, families, seniors and all Californians are served. Please share with your staff, committees, and colleagues. Deadline for submissions is close of business, Friday, April 10.
Please see the information sheet on submissions below, including questions in the online form. Submissions will only be accepted via our online form.
Please note the following before submitting:
- You must list the names, titles, organizations, and emails of ALL panelists who will be involved in the presentation. This is required for submission.
- No more than four panelists will be allowed per presentation for panel sessions that are accepted into the event program.
- Sessions with only one proposed speaker are discouraged and may be combined with other like presentations to create a collaborative panel.
- Due to the volume of proposals received, proposals may be combined with other like presentations to create a collaborative panel.
- Presenters who are county human services staff who would have otherwise attended the CWDA Conference will be expected to pay the full registration fee as well as travel costs if they are selected to present. CWDA covers the travel cost of non-county speakers and allows those non-county speakers to attend sessions on the day of their presentation only; however, we encourage non-county speakers to attend the entire conference for the full registration fee.
- Sponsors/vendors are prohibited from submitting proposals and from being on presentation panels. Questions on submitting a presentation proposal can be directed here.
Hotel and Registration: Information on hotel accommodations and conference registration will be released in June. Check the CWDA website for updates as they become available.
Sponsors: Sponsorship opportunities are currently open to previous year sponsors and will become open to the public on March 16. To have your name and company added to the sponsorship interest list, please contact Lori Oates, CSEP.