CWDA 2017 Conference
CWDA is pleased to announce our 2017 conference will be October 4-6 at the Sacramento Convention Center. Registration and sponsor sign-ups are closed. Any conference related inquiries can be directed to 916-256-3861 or email@example.com.
Our keynote speakers for the 2017 conference are:
- Lateefah Simon, Social Rights Advocate and President of the Akonadi Foundation
- Dr. Margot Kushel, Professor of Medicine in the Division of General Internal Medicine at the Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center and faculty member in UCSF’s Center for Vulnerable Population
- Robin Karr Morse, author of “Scared Sick: The Role of Childhood Trauma in Adult Disease.”
- Amber Christ, Senior Staff Attorney at Justice in Aging
- Sonia Nazario, Author and Journalist, best known for her story of a Honduran boy’s struggle to find his mother in the U.S. called “Enrique’s Journey”
The call for presentations is closed. A tentative program agenda can be found here.