CWDA 2017 Conference-Registration Open
CWDA is pleased to announce our 2017 conference will be October 4-6 at the Sacramento Convention Center. Registration is now open, please click here to register as an attendee. Sponsorship is now open to all vendors, please click here for sponsor registration. Any conference related inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our keynote speakers for the 2017 conference are:
- Lateefah Simon, Social Rights Advocate and President of the Akonadi Foundation
- H. Luke Shaefer, Director of Poverty Solutions at the University of Michigan; Associate Professor, School of Social Work; Associate Professor, Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy, Co-author of “$2.00 a Day: Living on Almost Nothing in America”
- Dr. Margot Kushel, Professor of Medicine in the Division of General Internal Medicine at the Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center and faculty member in UCSF’s Center for Vulnerable Population
- Jenny Chung Mejia, Senior Staff Attorney of Justice in Aging
- Sonia Nazario, Author and Journalist, best known for her story of a Honduran boy’s struggle to find his mother in the U.S. called “Enrique’s Journey”
The call for presentations is closed. A tentative program agenda can be found here.