Customer Journey Mapping
Are you looking for ways to significantly improve the experience of people who come to you for help while also improving staff experience and streamlining service delivery? The method used by world class customer experience organizations today is called Customer Journey Mapping. Journey mapping involves observing and listening to what customers actually experience, which turns out to be more insightful than our typical administrative approach. Attendees heard how Solano, San Diego and Butte counties dramatically improved experiences for their customers and staff by using this new methodology, and how they might use this powerful tool in their own situations.
- Jo Weber, County Human Services Consultant
- Kouji Nakata, Organizational Consultant
- Adriana Ramirez, Staff Development Coordinator, San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency
- Susan Shippelhoute, Administrative Analyst Associate, Butte County Department of Employment and Social Services
- Cynthia Sottana, Clerical Operations Manager, Solano County Human Services