Enhancing the Customer Experience Through Technology
Sacramento and San Bernardino counties will share recent innovations they have implemented in partnership with their SAWS systems, using technology to improve the customer experience. Learn how San Bernardino County and C-IV implemented predictive call handling in the San Bernardino Customer Service Center, and how Sacramento County is utilizing functionality in CalWIN’s online customer portal that allows for notifications, electronic signature and two-way, real time online communication between eligibility workers and their customers.
- Christiana Smith, Information Technology Associate, CWDA
- Ashley Arnold, Human Services Program Planner, County of Sacramento
- Yolanda Banuelos, Business Systems Analyst, CSAC-Welfare
Client Data Systems
- James LoCurto, Assistant Director, San Bernardino County
- Danielle Benoit, C-IV Contact Center Manager, C-IV Project