Strategies for Ensuring Age and Disability-Friendly Programs and Communities
This interactive panel presentation will inspire and equip leaders to help create and strengthen age and disability-friendly programs and communities.
Attendees will be provided with tools to support meaningful and respectful interactions with adults aging with a disability including guiding policy and best practices. The panel will also show how accessible community environments optimize opportunities for inclusion and security, allowing older adults and people with disabilities to age with dignity and improved quality of life.
- Lori Clarke, Chief Program Officer, San Diego State University
- Kristine Loomis, IHSS Client Advocate and Ability Consultant
- Jennifer Claar, Assistant Director, Riverside County DPSS, Adult Services Division
- Valerie Coleman, Program Analyst, San Francisco County
- Emily Sulpizio, Curriculum Design and Development Coordinator, San Diego State University Social Policy Institute