What a Difference a Generation Makes!
It used to be that older workers had all the answers and the younger ones followed orders. How things have changed! Now, with four generations vying for a place at the conference table roles are being rewritten, and rules are all over the map. More importantly, every generation wants to make a contribution, to do work they care about, and to be understood and engaged at work. Lynne Lancaster is an expert on generations, workplace issues, and social trends. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran leading those younger than you are, an experienced Gen Xer juggling multiple generations, a skilled Millennial managing upward, or a leader struggling to connect with all the generations, Lancaster’s practical and entertaining insights will help you:
- Understand who the generations are
- Spot the latest generational trends hitting your workplace
- Recognize and quantify generational gaps
- Lead more effectively by learning how to engage each generation.
- Lynne Lancaster, Co-Founder, Bridgeworks