AB 2083: Toward Effective Children and Youth System of Care
This presentation will provide attendees with a brief overview of California’s effort to implement local multi-agency System of Care for children, youth and families under AB 2083. State technical assistance team members from involved departments will provide an overview of the state’s progress in support of local systems, an exploration of the state’s System of Care toolkit, offer helpful information about four foundational elements important to building a local system partnership, and highlight learning from the field which may inform local MOU development.
- Richard Knecht: California Department of Social Services
- Christine Bagley: California Department of Developmental Services
- Renzo Bernales: California Department of Education
- Tere Gonzalez: Program Policy, Legislation and Regulations Branch, Medi-Cal Behavioral Health Division
- Dianna Wagner: California Department of Social Services