Child Welfare Core Practice Model
This workshop reviewed the elements of the Child Welfare Core Practice Model, including the recently developed Leadership Behaviors, how the Practice Model supports the implementation of the Continuum of Care Reform (CCR) and Resource Family Approval (RFA). In addition, the applicability of the Core Practice Model to all agency programs and to community contracts was a major focus of the workshop, including specific examples of how counties are using the Core Practice Model in supporting agency practices.
- Melissa Connelly, Director of the Regional Training Academy Coordination Project, CalSWEC
- Sylvia Deporto, Deputy Director, San Francisco Human Services Agency
- Danna Fabella, Project Manager, Child and Family Policy Institute of California
- Stuart Oppenheim, Executive Director, Child and Family Policy Institute of California
- Dianna Wagner, Deputy Branch Director, Shasta County Health and Human Services